Can you install and enjoy Kodi on your Apple TV? We would say, Yes it is possible.If you want to install Kodi on your Apple TV, you have landed on the right place.Read on to learn more about how you can install Kodi on your Apple TV.
Is it Possible to Load Kodi On Your Apple TV?
This is possible, but a hard and tricky process is waiting for you. However, with the help of our guide, you will be able to make it happen with ease. We would try our best to explain to you how you can install Kodi on an Apple TV.
Many tech geeks believe that installing it on tvOS is not doable, but they are either mistaken or simply dont want to spill this to the audience. Loading Kodi on tvOS is utterly possible. Lets learn how to get Kodi installed on your Apple TV.
Can You Get Kodi on Original Apple TV?
Yes, It is achievable to load Kodis predecessor XBMC to your original Apple TV, but if you are pretty concerned about your precious device, then this method is probably not for you.
If you want your Apple TV to effortlessly run the Kodi, then you need to install a higher-speed PCI Express mini card on your device. This will enable your Apple TV to cope with HD video. You may also want to upgrade your default hard drive on your device. Even on 2nd and 4rth generation Apple TV devices, you can easily install Kodi with our guide.
How to Get Kodi on Apple TV
- First and foremost, you have to download an application known asCydia Impactoron your computer or Mac.
- Then you have to download the newest version of the Kodi app.
- Cydia Impactor is a free-of-cost application that supports various OS, be it Windows, Mac, Android, Linux, and iOS. This app enables a user to manage file structures on Apple TV and other smart devices. This application will work as a medium between the Apple TV and your computer to transfer files and install custom apps.
- Install it on your computer once it is downloaded completely.
- Once it is installed on your computer, you will have to use a USB-A to USB-C converter cable. Use this cable to connect your Apple TV to your PC or Mac.
- Now launch the Cydia Impactor app on your computer.
- After that, long press on Kodis build and then drag it into the Cydia Impactors window.
- Now choose the Apple TV from the menu in Impactor.
- After that, press theStartbutton.
- Provide your Apple ID when asked.
- The Kodi app will access your Apple ID because it requires Apples servers to install.
- You can use a separate Apple ID for this step, as it might not be safe to provide your standard Apple ID that contains payment details and iTunes subscription.
- When the process on Impactor is complete, detach your Apple TV from the computer.
- Now connect it back to your TV.
- Start your TV and Apple TV.
- Browse the App menu, and you will see the Kodi app there.
David Rootis an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles onOffice.com/setupand many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.